Full Job Description
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Facilities Financial Support Analyst !
The Facilities department is seeking an experienced finance/accounting professional to join the team and help achieve the financial and operational goals of the department and company as a whole. This role will enjoy a mix of finance/accounting duties as well the opportunity to join forces with operational team members and participate in special projects, focused on analytics and process improvements, to drive efficiencies for the company. We are looking for someone who can support our monthly accrual and re-forecasting process, who is comfortable leveraging technology, such as Excel and Business Intelligence tools, and who is comfortable asking questions and offering new ideas.
This position will be a key partner between Accounting/Finance and the Facilities department. This team member will have the unique opportunity to be responsible for the finance side of business while also being relied upon as a welcomed and key member of the team to learn the operations in order to support business and financial decisions. In this role you will have the opportunity to support and interact with multiple groups including: Facilities, Real Estate, Lease Admin, and the FP&A/Accounting teams.
- Take a lead role in the weekly and monthly forecast process, including analyzing monthly results vs. forecast.
- Prepare the department’s monthly accruals to be reviewed by the Finance Manager.
- Work with the operational team and play a key role in achieving our financial results.
- Support the Finance Manager in creating the department’s annual budget for stores, corporate and distribution centers.
- Leverage Excel, Business Intelligence, and Work Order Management Software to generate, manipulate and summarize data and be comfortable communicating findings and analysis with finance and operational team members.
- Partner with team members and department leaders to analyze processes, manage programs, and build efficient reports that produce key insights into our work and can help the operations and finance teams make decisions.
- Evaluate ways to utilize our technology to automate processes and reporting.
Performance Improvement Contribution (PIC) :
Support PIC initiatives by strategizing and communicating ideas that can reduce company expenditures. This can be achieved through analysis of our programs, healthy brainstorming with team members and developing ways to implement new processes/programs to help our business.
System Administration and Training:
Support the group’s administration of our Work Order Management System. This may include helping the team code expenses correctly in the system, train new employees on how to navigate the system/ execute reporting, and find ways to utilize the system that leads to improvements. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to support our team, and other departments, by training team members in Excel use and financial concepts.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum 2-3 years of related Accounting/Finance experience and Advanced Excel skills with proficiency in computerized accounting applications . 4-yr Accounting/Finance degree required; MBA a plus.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2021-168090
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Posted Date 10/1/2021 1:43 PM
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Finance