ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
As part of the resupply team, this role is responsible for deep analysis of various aspects of the success of both our business and our customers. Results produced by this role will drive decision making by product, sales, and customers success teams. Multiple functions and leaders across Brightree will be presented with and use the work product produced by this role to inform strategic planning and operational decision making. The right candidate for this role will have strong analytical skills, business operations experience and financial acumen coupled with the ability to partner and consult with business leaders.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Provide financial, operational, and business management analytic support to various levels of management.
- Analyze large amounts of data from SNAP, Brightree, and other ERP platforms to generate ongoing reporting for senior management.
- Assist in research, forecasting, and variance analysis of the monthly reporting package using Excel and Sql.
- Assist in ROI modelling for sales pitches to prospective clients
- Ad hoc business and operational analysis
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Data Science, Engineering or business related major required; MBA a plus
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of: pivot tables, vlookup, sumif, and other features required; macros and visual basic a plus
- Prior P&L analysis experience strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A strong understanding from a sales perspective of accounting, business, or healthcare solutions
- Self-starter, results driven and highly motivated
- Ability to take financials and analytics and translate them to a non-finance audience.
- Highly organized
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!