Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for Finance Manager in Carlsbad, CA. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for leading Breg’s Financial Planning & Analysis function for designated areas of ownership. S/he will proactively identify and drive actionable opportunities to improve Revenue and EBITDA to completion. S/he will work with peers in Finance and other area Business Partners to understand drivers behind results, and crafts ‘the story’ around performance in monthly reviews and presentations. This position is responsible for supporting and collaborating with assigned Business Partners with EBITDA maximization and Revenue Growth as the top priorities. Owns budget and monthly forecasts for designated areas of ownership and drives the process to ensure both timeliness, assessment of R&O’s and realization of key results.
Your day will be very busy…
- Recommends actionable opportunities and improvements that will improve EBITDA and Revenue, and helps drive them to completion.
- Effectively presents and communicates complex financial topics to the Executive team and Business Partners in a way that is easily understood.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with all assigned Business Partners, working collaboratively to achieve results.
- Sources, leads, develops and manages Financial Analysts on the team.
- Collaborates with FP&A teammates and the Accounting department to provide comprehensive, seamless financial analysis to the entire company.
- Learns and leverages the company’s tools and operating mechanisms including: Culture of Accountability; Situational Leadership; Operational Reviews; 4 Disciplines of Execution; Conversational Capacity; Balanced Scorecard.
- Works with Business Partners to develop budgets and forecasts that achieve targets, and ensure that the company is investing in the most impactful areas.
- Assesses and details understanding of risks and opportunities for all assigned areas.
- Develops, maintains and improves financial report packages and “see it” tools that are used by Business Partners throughout the company.
- Completes ad hoc analysis and projects based on the needs of the business.
- Supports the monthly Financial close, and leads assigned portions of internal Finance close reviews.
- Develops and maintains detailed desk procedures for position, and ensures the same is done for any direct reports.
The right person to join our team…
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; the ability to plan, execute, control and deliver; communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; lead and influence others effectively.
What your background will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree required. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of Finance experience required.
- Extensive Financial modeling and forecasting experience required.
- Advanced Excel Skills, and high level of systems proficiency required.
- Experience managing others strongly preferred.
- Adaptive Planning experience preferred.
For five consecutive years Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.