Full Job Description
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
- The Project Analyst will be responsible for initiatives and process improvements that impact the various Customer Operations functions. This role will deliver a dedicated focus on continuous improvement and customer excellence through ongoing analysis, training, testing and serving as a business champion for any current or upcoming projects. This role requires a high level of expertise in data aggregation, reporting & presenting to leadership
- This person will also be responsible for determining solutions to problems identified using the data and then leading implementation. Critical thinking, interpersonal savvy and presentation skills are required to gain internal support for taking action. This person must demonstrate an ability to drive results, with strong foundational data.
- Number of Countries: 1
- Number of Locations: Multiple, All
- Project timelines and targeted outcomes
- Driving visibility and improvement on all standard account health KPI’s
- Stakeholder management
- Customer satisfaction
- Effective tools and processes deployed for customer engagement
- Represent Customer Operations as a Business Champion / Super User for current and new projects.
- Act as a peer leader and strategic thinker in the development of Customer Operations initiatives by providing process insight and documenting end to end processes.
- Responsible for the successful completion of all required testing (user acceptance / regression) and necessary training of the Customer Operations teams.
- Ensure all necessary approvals are obtained and aligned with the larger organizational initiatives (release monitoring and management).
- Work in Field Customer Service space to support service and sales optimization around KPI management and workflow
- Provide analysis and support around targeted campaigns that drive an improvement in account health and customer intimacy.
Authority/ Decision Making
- Business approval per authority matrix.
- Manage and monitor project timelines & releases
- Customer problem resolution
- Working autonomously or having limited access to immediate manager
- Process Improvements and/or Process Design
- Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing
- Business related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- MBA/Master’s Degree
- Project Management
- SQL Certification
- 2 Years’ project experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Excel
- Use-case examples with advanced analytics software (IE. Power BI or Tableau)
Skills and Knowledge
- Skilled in computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office applications (advanced skills in Excel); Siebel/Salesforce or CRM background; familiar with QlikView or other BI tools
- Working knowledge of CHEP preferred: Customer Service, Sales, Invoicing, Transaction Controls, and Stock Audit processes
- Must be able to function effectively in a cross-functional and high-activity environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
- Capability to create SOPs, work instructions, dashboards, and scorecards
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to quickly develop and execute a plan with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to present progress, findings, status, risks, next steps and recommendations at Manager and Director levels
- Comfort presenting to and training large groups of individuals
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of business rules and processes and the impact they have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bachelors, Masters – Business Administration/Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 – 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.