Process improvement, performance measurement, business management analysis — no matter what it’s called, it comes down to one thing: learn how an organization works and make it better. That’s what you do: you make things better. You like working closely with your clients to learn everything about their organization from an outside perspective. You find satisfaction in showing your client the opportunities to improve processes, gain stakeholder buy-in, and leverage innovation. We’re looking for you: a management consultant who can make things better in our growing health market.
This is an opportunity to impact large scale organizational change through the development of strategies and plans that drive faster adoption and ensure organizational business objectives are achieved. This position will allow you to work with a client’s organization to help solve challenges and build better business processes. As a member of our project team, you’ll conduct research and data analysis for consulting projects as we build organizational and process solutions. Like to see plans in action? You’ll build a trusted relationship with your client as your team identifies and anticipates their needs and proposes solutions. As you solve problems, you’ll look for more areas of improvement and continue transforming your client’s organization. Join us as we lead change for the better across Booz Allen.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing professional work environment
- Experience with applying quantitative data and analysis to inform and improve the effectiveness of internal organizational systems, processes, workforces, or structures
- Experience with strategic planning, performance measurement, organizational design, change management, business process reengineering, Lean Six Sigma, portfolio management, or knowledge management
- Experience in working with teams, including building and maintaining a team-based dynamic with clients in either government or management consulting environments
- Experience in facilitating in-person and virtual meetings with clients, producing client-ready products, optimizing business performance, and managing enterprise-level projects
- Ability to pay attention to detail and provision of quality assurance
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice if You Have:
- Experience in the healthcare sector, including clinical or healthcare delivery
- Knowledge of the military health industry, including MHS or DHA
- Ability to develop and manipulate complex Excel spreadsheets and create comprehensive PowerPoint products
- Ability to support business development initiatives and participate in marketing activities, including whitepapers, proposals, and capability briefings
- Ability to think autonomously, take initiative, and be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent leadership, writing, critical thinking, analytical, and data management skills
- MA or MS degree in a related field, including MHA, MBA, or MPP
- Change Management Professional Certification
- Program Management Certification
- Process Improvement Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
- a large business consulting community
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5,000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.