Manage the application of analytical risk management principles that enable organizations to achieve mission assurance by preparing for, preventing, mitigating, responding to and recovering from emergencies. Deliver risk and mission analytics in support of organizational understanding and project decision making. Apply predictive modeling techniques to mitigate risk to current and future aerospace projects.
- 2 years of experience with delivering risk and mission analytics in support of organizational understanding and project decision making
- 2 years of experience with using front-end solutions to analyze and resolve critical data issues using various mission assurance methodologies
- 1 year of experience with predictive modeling techniques
- Ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with independent risk assessments (Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA), Joint Cost and Schedule Confidence Level (JCL).
- Experience with identifying data sources, and manipulating and extracting data for dashboards, visualization, or reports
- Experience with supporting NASA clients
- Knowledge of aeronautical engineering best practices
- MA or MS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Risk Management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.