When an organization has multiple moving parts involved in their processes, it can be difficult for them to examine their processes critically. If they want to learn how to become more efficient and successful, they need a consultant who will take the time to learn their business end-to-end and provide them with ways to change for the better. That’s why we need you, an experienced business process specialist who knows how to analyze every aspect of your customer’s operations and give them the steps to improve their process.
As a business process specialist on our team, you’ll analyze your client’s current operating environment and identify areas for improvement. You’ll facilitate discussions with leadership and support staff to help refine your client’s definition of success and identify current frustrations. You’ll design data collection plans, facilitate workshops, and communicate your research and illustrative analysis to help establish understanding and agreement from key decision makers. Using lean six sigma, business process reengineering, design thinking, theory of constraints, continuous process improvement, or simply “process improvement frameworks”, you’ll provide your client with recommendations along with a solid grasp of the quantitative and qualitative results they can expect. This is your chance to grow experience in digital consulting while deepening your process improvement skills. Join us as we help government partners evolve.
Empower change with us.
- Experience in working with teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in solving complex problems with both traditional and out-of-the-box solutions
- Experience with overcoming challenges and obstacles
- Experience with conducting research and analysis of industry best practices
- Experience with supporting multiple customer sets
- Experience with organizing data to keep track of progress and delays
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with business process redesign, change management, strategic communications, human capital, strategic planning, or training
- Experience with serving the US federal government, military, or intelligence community
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree or MBA degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.