The Remote Client Delivery Director has ultimate accountability for delivery excellence and profitability of all Black Box services, including the overall client relationship and experience, cross-functional delivery integration, end-to-end delivery quality, and ensuring business outcomes are realized. The Client Delivery Director will ensure the client realizes their business goals by aligning Black Box capabilities to client business priories.
The Client Delivery Director will have direct management responsibilities for a cross functional team of Service Delivery Managers and Program Managers. The extended team will also include project managers, engineers and field technicians. Additionally, the Client Delivery Lead will serve as a role model and thought leader within the broader organization will mentor the development of emerging talent.
Preferred locations – Dallas, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Houston, Phoenix, Denver
The successful candidates will have:
- proven experience collaborating with sales and delivery teams in aligning to client strategy to drive growth.
- a deep understanding of our client’s industry.
- a track record of successfully leading large transformational programs.
- a balance of business and technical acumen.
- experience and success within a matrix organization.
- Accountable/Responsible for overall account development, health, and P&L.
- Accountable/Responsible for client experience and satisfaction.
- Accountable/Responsible for delivery quality and the fulfilment of outcomes.
- Acts as a thought leader and evangelist for the development and improvement of execution governance within Black Box.
- Serves as key member of the account management team to identify client needs and develop solution options and services to meet those needs.
- Manages the holistic relationship with the client.
- Integrates all Black Box services to provide end-to-end solutions & to mitigate disruptions
- Alongside the Account Manager, leads the account team to identify client needs and develop solution options and services to meet those needs.
- Directs execution of sales and delivery activities based on the approved business plan and following the standards and practices established by/with functional organizations.
- Ensures consistency of client experience in both selling and delivery.
- Develops staffing plans which ensure the delivery team has the capability and capacity to execute solutions.
- Develops relationships with channel partners for the identification and delivery of opportunities.
- Drives account performance targets for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- May from time to time carry a growth target and/or a revenue quota for assigned clients.
- Responsible to directly lead and manage a team of Service Delivery Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, engineers and technicians.
- Experience with matrixed managed resources from other Black Box functions, and management of sub-contracted and temporary resources throughout the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Area of Study/Degree: Business, IT, or Engineering is desired
- 15 years minimum work experience
- 10+ years relevant experience in Information Technology (IT)
- 5 years’ experience in a professional services delivery organization
- 5 years’ experience managing large IT programs ($5M+)
- Ability to travel 50% to client sites
What’s in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box is a leading technology solutions provider. Our mission is to accelerate our customers’ business by valuing relationships with our team members, clients and stakeholders. By continuously growing our knowledge, we remain relevant in the market and are in a superior position to help customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. Through our values, such as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and open-mindedness, we deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.