Support the company’s financial leadership with regard to corporate finance-related analyses, capital structure and allocation decisions, investor relations, and other corporate finance matters.
1.Develop models to support long-range planning around capital structure and capital allocation.
2.Prepare benchmarking analyses and assessments related to capital structure and capital allocation.
3.Support evaluation of contractual relationships with third parties that provide credit to the Big Lots customer. Partner with Marketing, Treasury, and Merchandising to support full development of these programs.
4.Support development of Investor Relations presentations for investors, analysts and conferences; manage consensus metrics vs. internal estimates; support development of earnings call material and development of investor meeting Q&A.
5.Support the development of board materials and internal presentations.
6.Develop financial models related to potential M&A activity.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required, MBA preferred.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years in investment banking, private equity, equity research, investment management, or comparable experience.
3. Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to learn from observations and to influence decision making.
4. Demonstrated natural curiosity with an acute attention to detail and a drive toward continuous improvement.
5. Strong verbal/written communication, managerial, analytical, creative, and self-initiative skills required.
6. Strong Excel skills and knowledge of data warehouse tools, such as MicroStrategy, required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
- Requisition #: 20014047
- Store #: GO~910_BL CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
4900 E Dublin Granville Rd
- Schedule: Regular
- Shift: Standard
- Job Type: Full-time Day Job
- Date Posted: 11/3/2020