BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Associate Brand Manager supports the Brand Manager in the delivery of in-year commercial targets. This role is responsible for executing brand growth strategies and managing the day-to-day operations of the business including: brand content delivery, business analysis, budgeting, and key brand initiatives.
- Supports the development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets. Leads cross-functional teams to deliver key building blocks of the business plan.
- Assists in the development of disruptive creative campaigns, brand content, and brand promotions to be executed across traditional, digital, social and in-store.
- Manages agency deliverables including content creation, internal approval routing, and analysis of performance.
- Supports the go-to-market execution of aligned innovation launches on the core business and new items.
- Champions the day-to-day operational functions of the brand, including ROI measurement, budget management, invoicing, licenses, custom item development, and SKU management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Consumer Goods
- Experience as an Assistant or Associate Brand Manager
- Experience working with IRI or Nielsen Scantrak, and Panel data
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated project and product management expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate solid leadership qualities
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and influence without authority
Apply Today! There’s never been a better time to join BIC. We’re a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.