The Brand Manager, is responsible for our owned (soft side or hard side) brand portfolio sales growth and overall increased penetration and profitability for the company. A brand steward, with an accountability to focus the organization on creating long term quality differentiation within our assortments with clearly defined aligned brand objectives.
The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Execute long term strategy for our owned brand customer value proposition that aligns with the organization wide focus.
- Establish an assortment quality matrix to maximize sales that fosters customer brand loyalty
- Develop brand campaigns with a strong foundation of continuous optimization to drive online and store sales, utilizing business knowledge, customer insights and creative abilities to reach existing and new customers.
- Partner with multiple teams across the company to achieve our mutual brand goals.
- Lead and own the product vision, goals and roadmap for one or more products.
- Works closely with numerous teams through-out the company to meet if not exceed our overall plans.
- Communicate key brand messages clearly across all consumer touch-points
- Ensuring brand strategy, ethos and DNA are upheld and maintained
- Creating and maintaining Brand Architecture documents
- Owning brand launch calendars
- At least 5+ years of relevant brand building/management experience including leading a team.
- 3+ years of experience in retail and ecommerce, successfully leading a team in managing best in class brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Retail/Marketing/Finance or related field/MBA preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Driven, analytical nature, with entrepreneurial spirit that excels in lean organizations.
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude & self initiated drive.
- Collaborator who thrives in a team working environment.
- Alignment with cross functional partners, managing the communications to maximize sales and profits
- Expertise on the market/competition evaluation
- Productivity and profitability executing the financial planning for your categories/brands.
- Being on top of everchanging market trends
- Assist in planning assortments over multiple seasons
- Unique strategic perspectives brand/programs/items
- Works closely with the cross functional teams
- Ability to present and pitch creative concepts and ideas.
- Comfortable working in a results-driven, revenue focused, metrics-based organization.
Location: NJ, Union, 650 Liberty Ave 07083