BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The BDO Capital Advisors Associate is responsible for utilizing previously obtained educational background, along with established organizational and project management skills to successfully service clients of BDO Capital Advisors. In this role, the BDO Capital Advisors Associate will work within a team environment to actively assist in the analysis and resolution of client matters while taking direction and receiving guidance from experienced staff and management members. The Associate will be involved in all stages of client management, including identification of prospective client opportunities, completion of industry and client research and assisting in the development of client presentations and appropriate documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field required
- MBA strongly preferred
- Two or more years of relevant experience in the investment banking industry
- CPA / CFA / AM / ASA or other valuation credentials preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits superior analytical and diagnostic skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Possesses solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to travel, as necessary