Full Job Description
Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
What you will do at Avant:
- Break down complex and ambiguous business problems with a mix of analytical rigor, customer insights, and input from internal and external experts
- Analyze acquisition funnel and collaborate with product, marketing, business development teams to identify growth opportunities
- Lead loan pricing strategy in collaboration with risk and product teams
- Perform data studies with internal and external teams to unlock new product opportunities
- Identify insights in big datasets, and develop and present recommendations
- Track and report on portfolio and industry trends to stay ahead of an always-evolving consumer lending environment
- Work in a fast-paced, iterative environment with leaders across technology, product, marketing, finance, legal, compliance and operations teams
Why you are a fit Avant:
- BA/BS degree with specialization in business, math, engineering, or economics. Preferred MBA from top tier business school
- 5+ years of experience in product strategy, product management or management consulting roles
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent at breaking down complex problems to deliver simple and thoughtful solutions
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferred recent exposure to FinTech industry trends and emerging technologies
- Preferred SQL, Python or R knowledge
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.