Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Corporate FP&A team is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Financial Analyst who will be responsible for a wide variety of Corp FP&A functions, both analytical and strategic in nature. This is a high-visibility position that is at the center of many of our critical financial processes while presenting the opportunity to provide insight and reasoned explanations for fluctuations in our results to a variety of key stakeholders. In this role, you will be an integral member of the Corp FP&A team and a critical touch-point across the Finance organization, working closely with the Controllership, Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations and Division Finance .
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking experience within a dynamic FP&A organization at the center of the Company’s finance function with a passion and demonstrated aptitude in digitizing business processes, including reinventing current processes, and modeling with large datasets in a scalable manner .
- Foster relationships with internal customers by providing insightful forecasting and financial modeling on both a recurring and ad-hoc basis
- This individual will serve as a primary liaison between Corp FP&A and Tax, owning the preparation of the legal-entity P&L forecast which drives the consolidated AETR calculation
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting that provides color commentary behind quarterly financial results as part of the close process as well as the 10Q/10K and earnings preparation
- Support the balance sheet and cash flow hedge program by providing financial forecasts relevant to hedged currencies and maintain periodic analyses of foreign currency and hedging impacts on our P&L driven by currency rate movements, including FX rate modeling for planning & forecasting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and long-range financial plan
- Assist with the preparation of executive management presentations summarizing our quarterly results and annual and long-range financial forecasts
- Contribute to FP&A participation in cross-functional and/or global finance projects by partnering with the Controllership, Treasury, Tax, Division Finance, and finance systems teams with a goal toward driving efficient, scalable and integrated processes and systems
- Constantly search for and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient and accurate results
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, or accounting
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience
- Systems, tools and technology savvy; advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- CPA, CFA and/or MBA
- Deep financial modeling and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with Anaplan and/or PowerBI
- Familiarity with the accounting concepts within ASC 740, and ASC 815/830.
- Prior experience in a global technology/software/SaaS company
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to teamwork and building effective relationships in a remote work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with varying levels of management across multiple teams
- High level of self-motivation, ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in a constantly evolving business
- Strong business partnering capabilities, with the ability to influence others without direct authority
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .