We are seeking a strategic & operationally focused Financial Analyst to join our HID Global Finance team. This role will serve as a finance leader to some of our Sr. VP’s leading our Corporate Functional Groups and assist in leading a diverse set of Corporate Finance initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Key finance partner to Sr VP’s of selected Corporate Functional teams. (Corporate Marketing, Legal, RnD, Finance, IP, Corporate Communications, HR and others are potential options)
- Effective at establishing and obtaining a “seat at the table”.
- Participation in monthly/quarterly business reviews with HID’s Senior Leadership team including the ability to convey key messages through effective presentation skills.
- Provides financial insight to teams in assessing risk and opportunities to achieving its financial commitments. This includes proactively establishing insightful analytics, reporting, and developing the right operational processes that enable the key clients and groups to “see around corners” and support cross functional alignment.
- Proactively collaborates across multifunctional teams to create an environment that strives for prioritization, focus and global consistency of best practices identified both internally and externally.
- Provides financial leadership to meet deliverables during various financial cycles including Monthly Close, Quarterly Reviews, Forecast cycles and other ad hoc requests.
- Works closely with other members of the HID Global Finance & Accounting teams to ensure financial impacts of various decisions are understood, aligned and communicated – examples include Global Business Units, Global Quality and Operations, Global Shared Services.
- Leads functional integration efforts and processes for recent acquisitions.
- Leads and supports process productivity initiatives for FP&A team, Business Units or key clients.
- Passionate change agent with the ability to read the landscape to counsel, establish or lead a prioritized action plan.
- Energetic and analytical with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Adaptive, proactive communicator and team unifier.
- Structured mindset, approach and vision, but with the ability to “pivot” pending the situation and/or challenge.
- Ability to understand, operate and leverage resources in a matrix organizational structure.
- Translates data into actionable information.
- Ability to influence key individuals at multiple levels of the organization through effective communication and presentations.
- Ability to operate, make recommendations and/or decisions in uncertain environments and with gaps of information.
- A proven track record of setting priorities, managing expectations and delivering on commitments.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with the ability to breakdown complex issues (i.e., simplify & prioritize).
Education and/or Experience
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
Internal Candidate– If you are interested in this position, please follow the link and submit your resume to:
External Candidate– If you are interested in this position, please follow the link and submit your resume to: