We Are Hiring:
As a community, we welcome all faiths, and are inspired by the mission and values of Ascension, to provide high-quality, compassionate, personalized care with dignity, especially to those in our communities who are most in need. This guiding vision is the cornerstone of who we are as a company: national, nonprofit and patient-focused.
Our Clinical & Network Services team is currently seeking a Program Manager in St. Louis or any one of our local Ministries within Ascension to join our family!
What You Will Do:
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to manage assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Develops program goals and infrastructure to align with defined business strategy.
- Manages program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Leads cross-functional teams and ensures resources are assigned to meet program goals.
- Recommends program budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure goals remain on track.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree (MBA or MPH) preferred
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 2 years of healthcare experience highly desired
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work