Who we are:
ARLANXEO, established in April 2016, is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 3.2 billion in 2017, about 3,800 employees and a presence at 12 production sites in nine countries. The company’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of high-performance rubber for use in, for example, the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
What we can offer you:
ARLANXEO is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, competitive pay and benefits, educational assistance programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
ARLANXEO has a new career opportunity available for a Indirect Tax Analyst at our Pittsburgh Corporate office.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of financial closing, reporting, planning and analysis activities.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Month End Process
- Analyze cost center expenses and develop entries to ensure expenses are appropriately reported
- Prepare reports and analyses in support of the monthly financial close process
- Partner with Accounting to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual schedules to support legal entity financial reporting
- Monitor spending and prepare structured reports with explanations to Management
- Act as a partner to heads of the regional functional organizations and sites and serve as a key resource for intercompany service level agreements with other group companie
- 2) Budget / Forecast
- Coordinate, review and/or input data into required systems. Extract data for analysis and reporting
- Work closely with controllers and managers in the execution of the budget and forecast processes
- Manage cost center assessment update process including alignment across the different locations. Review and revise existing assessments to reflect any structural change in the business or guidelines.
- 3) Financial Systems Key User
- Manage and/or input masterdata as requested
- Key user for financial reporting tools with ability to develop new reports and adapt to changing information needs
- Map new structural value flows and hierarchies into SAP when creating cost centers. Determine how new value flows and hierarchies will fit within the existing structure
- Calculate cost assessment changes in line with Corporate and regional guidelines
- Key user for system upgrades and ongoing use. Responsible for supporting finance and other departments with inquiries, problems and testing. Troubleshoot problems and create support tickets as required
- 4) General responsibilities
- Develop, review and support process improvements and harmonization across functions and sites
- Support preparation of government surveys and financial information requests
- Develop and adapt reports to support management requests and ad hoc analysis
- Support internal control financial framework
- Report and analyze key performance indicators for departments, entities and/or region
- Support preparation of financial data for transfer pricing and margin analysis
In order to accomplish this you will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other Financial discipline
- Advanced degree in taxation (MBA or MS) and/or professional designation (CPA, EA, etc.) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relative experience
- Diverse cross-functional experience is preferred
- Advanced skills with Excel, PowerPoint and other applications
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse and other enterprise software is preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, and thorough, with a desire for continuous improvement
- In-depth knowledge is preferred in multiple financial dimensions such as fixed assets, product costing, financial reporting, business integrations or auditing
- Understanding of accounting principles, practices and concepts and their applications
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and with all locations within Global organization
As part of the application process, please attach a professional resume file to be viewed in the original format.
ARLANXEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.