Full Job Description
Senior Financial Analyst – Treasury – Chicago, IL
This is a full time, exempt position
The Treasury’s Senior Financial Analyst position is an excellent opportunity for a quantitative professional to apply advanced financial theory in a corporate treasury environment. Through application of advanced quantitative techniques to financial modelling and processes, the analyst will be challenged to influence management decision making and enhance financial results.
The successful candidate will work closely with the global Treasury and Finance leadership team to drive actions that improve ADM’s financial performance and mitigate many key risks including FX, interest rate and counterparty risks. This is a demanding and rewarding developmental position that will report to the corporate treasury manager in Chicago.
- Generate ideas for investment portfolio return enhancement within corporate liquidity objectives
- Develop dynamic proposals for asset liability management to manage capital structure, FX, interest rate and liquidity risks
- Collaborate with corporate treasury manger to execute investment of corporate cash portfolio and support oversight of pension funds
- Enhance capital market transaction proposals provided by ADM’s bank group
- Manage interest rate risk
- Manage risk adjusted return model for ADM’s bank group
- Backup North American FX trader
- Partner with the global Treasury team with a focus on advanced financial modeling, quantitative analysis and risk mitigation practices
- Liaise with the capital markets team to assess counterparty risk limits for banks
- Periodic review and updating of ADM’s Global Investment Policy
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, engineering, finance or business related field with a minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience; MBA a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Advanced quantitative financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated capacity to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.