Posted: Nov 11, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Help Apple Pay & Wallet deliver amazing new commerce experiences for Apple customers around the world. Apple Pay is a leading digital wallet for iOS customers in over 50 markets and growing rapidly, including e-commerce, transit, loyalty, and other product areas. Core responsibilities will include leading the Business Performance and Forecasting responsibilities for Apple Pay. This role would drive performance analyses and collaborate closely with Regional business leaders (e.g., Europe, APAC) and Product managers (e.g., e-Commerce, Transit) to identify and evaluate business drivers and strategic opportunities to help strengthen our business. Responsibilities will include leading executive reporting for Apple Pay and Wallet’s global performance. In addition, this role will lead financial forecasting, modeling, and performance for Apple Pay’s worldwide business (e.g., revenue forecast, new pricing decisions). The person in the role will provide thought leadership and analytical support for global teams at the Apple Pay, and Apple more broadly. This is a high-impact role offering an opportunity to provide the business with critical view of its performance, drive and influence critical decisions impacting the immediate and long-term view of the business, and advise the leadership across Apple Pay teams globally. In addition, the role will lead or help drive cross-functional projects that evolve our platform capabilities, break through operating constraints, and evaluate our organizational models to support a rapidly evolving Apple Pay ecosystem. The role will find opportunities, competitive and industry trends, and needed changes for our payments platform. This meaningful role includes frequent interaction with key internal and external partners. Internally, this role will work directly with leaders and teams across Apple Pay, App Store, and other teams throughout Apple, including business management, business development, operations, engineering, developer and other partner relations, and other teams.
- Minimum experience of 6-8 years in planning, financial analysis, strategic finance, budgeting, forecasting, or related fields
- Experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting and/or similar strategy and planning functions in a global, fast-paced organization
- Outstanding analytical skills; ability to conceive, structure, perform, direct, and effectively communicate sophisticated data analysis
- Superb financial modeling skills; expertise in Excel
- Ability to coordinate, lead, and influence cross-functional teams across all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations.
- Knowledge of digital payments, mobile commerce, or related industries is helpful
- Bachelor Degree from a premier institution; MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and Keynote; knowledge of SQL, Python and Tableau a plus
Drive the regional and product business performance and forecasting for Apple Pay Build and manage annual and long-term business plans and forecasts Develop forecasting methodologies that adapt to product and industry evolution Collaborate with business leads in setting strategic priorities and goals Provide executives with business reporting and insights on a regular cadence and ad-hoc Collaborate closely with business executives across products and geographies to identify growth drivers and provide insights to help drive success Drive revenue forecast for Apple Pay business unit; provide revenue guidance for corporate earnings and work with investor relations Collaborate with analytics, data engineering and business operations to define performance metrics and reporting structure for new products Provide thought leadership and analytical support to internal partners across products and geographies Drive competitive market intelligence and industry trends relevant for business performance
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree from a top-tier institution; MBA or equivalent graduate degree a plus.