Aon is Hiring for an Associate Compensation Consultant
Aon is looking for an Associate Consultant to support our growing Executive Compensation advisory practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player with impeccable attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
This position will be based out of our Denver, CO office.
Why Compensation Consulting, you may ask?
In the Associate role, you will be a key teammate in all aspects of engagements from data analysis to report preparation. This role is critical to the overall management of client engagements by effectively analyzing Rewards Solution’s proprietary survey data to develop strategic recommendations for our clients. This position entails assisting with a variety of client requests, while providing the opportunity for involvement on a wide spectrum of projects, exposure to dynamic and high-growth industries, and regular interaction with senior leadership and board of directors. Associate Consultants will quickly build a solid foundation for a career path at Aon.
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
- Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
- Analyze and interpret data and prepare summary reports
- Provide routine, day-to-day support to consultants regarding the interpretation of data and findings
- Maintain and update compensation and financial databases
Required Knowledge and Expertise
- 1- 3 years experience as a consultant or in an analyst role within finance, operations, or human resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. Other majors will also be considered
What makes Aon unique?
Aon empowers the world’s most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.