SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Financial Analyst Senior is responsible for preparing financial and business related analyses and researching in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, business improvement, and business investment opportunities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares budgets, forecasts, trend analyses and expense accruals.
- Provides information for various monthly journal entries.
- Compiles and prepares standard and adhoc financial reports.
- Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance
- Requires PBM finance experience
- 1 year of experience in general accounting, financial planning, and management reporting or an approved Finance internship; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.