SHIFT: Day Job
These roles are responsible for providing financial analysis to the Diversified Business Group.
The ideal candidates will:
- Supports month end financial statements and analysis.
- Helps prepare annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Supports preparation of internal management reports and comprehensive analyses of financial and statistical results to support senior management.
- Coordinates with actuarial on pricing actions and reserve calculations.
- Cash flow management actions.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analysis.
- Focuses on business improvement initiatives and projects.
- Support the planning and annual budgeting & forecast processes.
- Ensure adjacent financial processes are compliant with applicable Anthem, Inc. Policies.
Requires BS/BA in Accounting or Finance; 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in a high level financial analysis position and experience supporting senior management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. CPA, MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a B2B business, ideally healthcare with a focus on Medicare Advantage business
- Knowledge of CMS regulations (federal and state) ideal.
- Experience rolling out new technologies from the financial support side (not sales)
- Entrepreneurial/startup/early stage experience a plus, particularly in a data rich environment
- Ability to see the big picture and navigate to what will be significant growth
- Demonstrated history of being an agent of change and team builder, with high integrity
- Demonstrated superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability, strategic planning, organization, project management, and leadership skills
- Ability to successfully interface at all levels with the customer, industry, and corporate interfaces
- Experience and understanding of risk management, regulatory compliance, audit and controls