Provides informational and analytical services in support of strategic initiatives and management decisions. Assists in the development of business plans and market information, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Provides data support for business planning and other management requests.
- Provides financial analysis, including pro forma projections and financial modeling.
- Provides market information, including market share data, demographic information, forecasting, and provider information.
- Prepares maps to demonstrate demographic data.
- Prepares quarterly reporting on patients transported to the Lurie Children’s.
- Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service focus of innovation, service excellence and teamwork to provide the highest quality care and service to our patients, families, co-workers and others.
Bachelor’s degree in related field. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience is directly related to the duties of the role.
- MBA or MHA preferred or in progress.
- Minimum of two years of related experience in health care planning/marketing, hospital finance, or health care consulting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from all levels of the organization. Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint, and will be expected to become proficient in Microsoft Power BI and MapPoint, as well as in the decision support systems of the Hospital: Clarity, EPSi, COMPdata, Kaufman Hall, FPSC and PHIS.
- Self-directed in developing new knowledge and skills.