Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
This position supports the Ankura Turnaround & Restructuring Business Group – one of seven practices focused on client delivery services across the Firm.
The Transaction Advisory Services group currently has an Associate-level position open in the Chicago office. In this role, you will perform industry analysis, financial modeling, financial statement analysis, business analysis, and report writing. The Associate will utilize standard valuation methodologies, including the income, market, and cost approaches to derive supportable valuation opinions. He/She will also assist with proposal writing, presentation preparation, and participate in the information gathering process. Must be able to work with a team and complete projects under tight deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree required, with an emphasis in Economics, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- 1+ years of direct experience with valuation or corporate finance engagements in a consulting environment
- Strong business presence and client relationship management skills
- Ability to understand and teach key business processes across all industries
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Superior knowledge of MS Office suite
- An MBA is a plus
- Progress towards achievement of ASA, CFA, or CPA designation preferred
- Financial services experience a plus
- Experience with a Big Four or large independent valuation firm is also preferred
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.