Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
Ankura Practice Overview
The Office of the CFO (OCFO) was born out of the need to support the growing challenges of the finance organization . Our focus is on owning the CFO’s inbox by delivering holistic, tailored solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness, transform data into insights, improve governance, and drive business performance.
OCFO professionals are trusted advisors who work collaboratively and with a sense of urgency to maximize value for our clients. We are experts known for providing white glove service while leading transformations in challenging situations to enable sustainable results.
- Foundational Finance – Establish a finance organization that quickly and accurately produces financial reporting
- Transactions – Successfully execute transactions and events; minimize risk and maximize return
- Transformation and Turnaround – Enable Finance to serve as a business partner and support better business performance
- Undergraduate degree from a top academic institution; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 y ears of prior work experience, ideally in financial management consulting and/or corporate finance role
- Expertise in financial modeling and analysis
- Strong knowledge of core finance and accounting processes
- General knowledge of financial ERP systems , BI technologies , and other finance performance management tools
- Expert ise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex unstructured information rapidly and develop insights and recommendations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ; ability to define, influence, and drive change at executive levels and across the broader community of stakeholders
- G rit , passion , perseverance – a bility to adapt to complex , dynamic situations and work hard to follow through on commitments
- Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel
- Willingness to work at times, long hours during the week and on weekends due to client demands may be necessary
- Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the U.S., without company sponsorship
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time