American Century Investments® is a leading global asset manager focused on delivering investment results and building long-term client relationships while supporting research that can improve human health and save lives. Founded in 1958, the firm’s 1,400 employees serve financial professionals, institutions, corporations and individual investors, offering a wide range of investment strategies across a variety of investment disciplines.
We are committed to providing institutional-quality, actively managed solutions with a performance-centered mindset. Our expertise spans global equity, global value equity, disciplined equity, multi-asset strategies, global fixed income, alternatives and ETFs.
Privately controlled and independent, we focus solely on investment management. This empowers us to align our decisions with client expectations and concentrate on their long-term money management needs.
Our culture of winning behaviors exemplifies our dedication to clients every single day. Delivering investment results enables us to distribute over 40% of our dividends—more than $1.7 billion — to the Stowers Institute for Medical Research, a 500-person, non-profit basic biomedical research organization with a controlling interest in American Century Investments. Our dividend payments provide ongoing financial support for the Institute’s work of uncovering the causes, treatments and prevention of life-threatening diseases, like cancer.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., we also have offices located in New York; London; Hong Kong; Frankfurt; Sydney; Los Angeles; and Mountain View, Calif. (Silicon Valley).
For more information, please visit americancentury.com.
The ETF Capital Markets Analyst role offers an upbeat, adaptable, and humble teammate an exciting opportunity to being part of and adding value to building an exchange traded fund business within a well-respected asset manager. This entry level role will assist ETF business leaders in providing assistance with multiple business function including monitoring and providing analysis on current and future ETF products. The analyst will also be responsible for analysis and research of new product ideas, thought leaderships pieces, and other business initiatives. In addition, this position will be required to develop business reporting on a reoccurring basis. The analyst will be required to develop a deep understanding of exchange traded funds and American Century Investments asset management business.
- Develop a holistic understanding of the American Century Investment’s ETF products and business
- Monitor the market quality (volume, spreads, premium and discounts) of the ETF products and develop plans for enhancements (when needed)
- Assist in the monitoring our relationships with the ETF Capital Market Participants and other ETF partners
- Involvement in the implementation of new ETF products by working closing with multiple teams within American Century and external partners.
- Assist senior management in the research related to new products, existing products, thought leadership pieces, and other American Century ETF business initiatives
- Assist in the development of the quarterly board reports and other reoccurring business reporting
- BS in Business, Finance or related field; MBA preferred
- 0-5 years of related experience in finance. ETF experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate an eagerness to learn, be adaptable, upbeat, and passionate about ETFs, finance and asset management
- A dynamic yet humble teammate
- Be comfortable in a setting the requires multi-tasking and flexibility in accommodating needed requests
- Have the confidence to be a self-starter, finding opportunities to add value to the business without being advised
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
American Century Investments believes all individuals are entitled to equal employment opportunity and advancement opportunities without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals forty years of age and older, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. ACI does not discriminate or adopt any policy that discriminates against an individual or any group of individuals on any of these bases.
American Century Investment Services, Inc., Distributor.
©2019 American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.