America Chung Nam is the world leader in paper recycling. Since 2001, ACN has been the Top US Exporter by volume, and we are an innovative company with a culture based on long-term relationships. During the last 26 years, ACN has grown into a billion-dollar company and global leader in providing an integrated supply chain for recyclables from around the world. ACN maintains a nurturing and creative corporate environment for our most valued assets — our employees. America Chung Nam promotes socially conscious values, such as giving back to our communities, both globally and domestically, and the protection of our planet’s natural resources.
- In charge of cost accounting and related analysis.
- Manage investment projects.
- Monitor global inventory.
- Coordinating global audit.
- Manage budget and forecasting activities.
- Recommending financial performance benchmarks.
- Communicating regularly with senior management and Chief Financial Officer regarding financial analysis, operation decision making, capital investment, benchmark of best practice, etc.
- Supervising the preparing financial statements (internal and external).
- Support an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Collaborates with the other managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures, features and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from senior management and other managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Graduate or professional qualifications such as CPA, MBA, ACCA preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese required.
- Current Senior FP&A Manager / Senior Accounting Manager / Financial controller position with a focus on costing, FP&A, Inventory, investment projects, audit and currently having 5 years SAP experience.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- A strong work ethic.
- Advanced knowledge of P2P and O2C process will be a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Managerial abilities.
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
- Interpersonal skills, including collaboration and communication.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.