Amentum has an opening for a Finance Analyst.
This would be primarily 1st shift with some need for evenings/weekends during peek business demands.
- Provides financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variances from budget.
- Prepares and manages accounting activities, transactions, preparing month end accruals, journal entries and maintaining financial statements.
- Prepares analyses of accounts receivables, and administers the collection of past due receivables.
- Prepares other financial analyses and evaluations as requested.
- Prepares monthly invoices and submit timely billing to the customers.
- Completes unbilled analysis for the project.
- Identifies opportunities of cost savings for Operations and be the business advisor.
- Works closely with Operations, support financial reporting for the client, and helps maintain financial health of the project.
- Creates and maintains project codes used by Operations.
- Keeps good documentation of contracts and purchase orders.
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or demonstrated equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in accounting, finance or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications
- organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Ability to travel locally + up to 10% out of state travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience with Costpoint, Essbase, Hyperion, Cognos,
- Project Accounting,
- Revenue Recognition principles
- MBA or CPA