Full Job Description
Associate Pricing Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Pricing, Corporate Accounts, and Sales Organization. Key responsibilities will be managing all incoming inquiries and ensuring timely responses, management and resolution of the pricing queue, maintenance of price lists in ERP and supporting pricing requests, including but not limited to PRFs and Line Extensions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing and controlling the pricing queue, complete all required follow-up within the allotted timeframe.
- Mange incoming pricing email and phone inquiries and respond quickly to pricing inquiries from customers and field representatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide all required data/information to Sr. Pricing Analyst, Pricing Analyst, and Corporate Accounts Department accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate contract pricing for hospitals and surgery centers in the ERP system
- Coordinate the process of pricing approval & manage the documentation, communication and review of internal and field sales approvals
- Ensure price lists are updated on box.com and provide access to sales representatives upon request
- Manage all contracts and customers within assigned Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) portfolio
- Provides analytics and recommendations to support contract and pricing strategic planning, provides rationale for pricing approvals and recommended course of action to ensure maximization of profitability.
- Create and support the maintenance of analytical tools and systems utilized to guide pricing decisions.
- Works with cross functional teams and leaders in the organization to drive pricing initiatives including RFPs, contract renewals, new product launches, etc.
- Recommend actions for critical business issues through ad-hoc analyses and insights.
- Calculate quarterly payments for US customers including national Group Purchasing
- Organizations (GPO), Health Systems (IDN), and Key Accounts as indicated by contractual commitments.
- Work closely with the field sales team on payment approvals and investigate payment discrepancies.
- Continually focus on process improvements and work closely with manager and pricing team to discuss and execute.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong critical thinking, investigative and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- Strong mathematical, analytical and reasoning skills as well as the ability to create and summarize complex pricing models by providing assessments, recommendations and innovative solutions.
- Works independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions and to challenge the status quo
- Ability to assess opportunities, recommend actions and create best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office platform products (Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s or MBA degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
A minimum 2 years of experience executing complex analyses
Other Education and/or Experience
- Experience working in the healthcare or medical device industry, preferable not required
- Experience collaborating with field sales and marketing, preferable no required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently (up to 90%) required to use hands and fingers to enter data and use computer mouse. Employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand for short periods and walk short distances. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working environment is typical of an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Affirmative Action Statement
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.
Who We Are
A career at ATEC means you will be a partner in our mission to revolutionize the approach to spine surgery. Whether you’re helping to develop life-changing products or helping physicians navigate our robust suite of products, you can be confident that with the deep resources of a spine industry leader behind you, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. ATEC’s culture is driven by a collective ambition to be the best at what we do to improve the lives of the patients we touch. We are in an exciting time of transformation and change with leaders at all levels who focus on accountability, being relevant, and making an impact to shape our success today and in the future.
- Deliver High Performance
- Demonstrate GRIT
- Be Constantly Curious
- Commit to Clinical Distinction
- Be Gracious, Familial & Inspire Others
- Love what you do #ATECProud
What We Offer
- 401k Match + Vested after 1 year of service
- Stake in the Game w/ Bi-Annual ESPP
- Wellness Programming + On-Site Coaches
- Generous PTO
- Education + Fitness Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time