At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
The Manager, FP&A will lead initiatives and provide support for ongoing business modeling and analysis, financial reporting consolidation/rollup, and business performance measurement for all of ADT’s businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and perform analyses and research in all financial areas such as revenue, expense performance, and cash flow.
2. Develops, prepares, and analyzes financial reports based on actual, forecast, and budget data. Responsible for rollup and oversight of total company results.
3. For assigned projects; prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management, and recommends action or change.
4. Understands ADT’s current business measures and is able to research the usage of additional measures.
5. Maintain the Hyperion databases (Essbase/Enterprise) for FP&A to ensure accurate and proper presentation of ADT Financials.
6. Provide finance support to other Finance organizations (including Investor Relations, Treasury functions, and Business Operations) as needed.
7. Maintain accuracy of Monthly Reporting packages and field financials including design of new reports and report distribution. Research and implement better uses of available financial data.
8. Provides guidance to departments in the formulation of their budgets and forecasts. Reviews departmental actual expenses versus budget and forecast. Issues monthly variance statements. Works with department/field managers to develop action plans and measure their results.
9. Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly presentations to both senior leadership and external stakeholders.
10. Leads strategic projects for planning group and ADT Finance.
11. Oversee the completion of projects including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results, etc.
12. Conducts special financial and business related studies as requested and other duties as assigned.
13. Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager; staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in business related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 5+ plus years of prior related experience is required
- Experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships, and drive collaboration across business teams
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel, Power Point, Word and Access skills
- Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase/Enterprise)
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.