Activate works with the world’s most influential and innovative technology, media, and consumer companies to tackle their biggest challenge: growth. Our entire focus is on helping our clients increase revenues and position their businesses to win.
These are certainly exciting (and challenging) times for media, technology, entertainment, and information companies. New technologies, platforms, distribution models, marketplaces, editorial models, and advertising formats are creating growth opportunities. But capturing those growth opportunities isn’t easy. As the business environment gets more competitive, there is a critical need for new strategies and approaches.
That’s where we come in. Leading companies turn to us to find ways to grow their revenues, take advantage of digital opportunities, and to get ahead of the forces transforming their businesses.
Working at Activate:
We grow together as a firm and have a strong culture of mentorship and community. Our structure allows for individuals at all levels to collaborate and drive results for our clients together.
About the Associate Role:
Associates at Activate participate in the day-to-day work of an engagement, such as owning and driving key aspects of problem-solving, as well as interacting with the client. Key elements of the role include:
- Contributing to the overall problem-solving approach, including breaking down the problem to identify root causes and develop analyses
- Presenting results to client management and implementing solutions
- Owning and driving high-quality research and analysis, both qualitative and quantitative
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Working with other team members to drive relevant, actionable synthesis and recommendations
- Developing industry expertise, and contributing to the overall intellectual capital of the firm
- Undergraduate degree, 2-4 years of experience OR Graduate (e.g., MBA) and 1-2 yrs business experience
- Experience in developing growth and business strategies for media and/or tech companies
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, and research abilities
- Attention to detail and accurate results
- A strong interest in the tech and media space and desire to learn more
- Ability to excel in a smaller organization (i.e. independent, motivated, proactive)
- Team player
Powered by JazzHR