Full Job Description
Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting wizard with a focus on the Life Sciences industry. Your talent? Helping project teams advise clients in the Life Sciences industries on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You thrive in a fast-paced team setting where you can use your formidable analytical and creative skills to pulverize problems. You’ve got top-notch communication and people skills that you use to get things done.
- Help your team pinpoint the right data-driven solution to meet the needs of clients in the Life Sciences Industry, and help draw up practical road maps that position clients for long-term success.
- Support Accenture project teams to provide world-class business strategy solutions to clients and help with business development efforts as needed.
- Apply strong analytical skills to dig deep into research and large data sets to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes.
- Use data models and visualization to bring your analysis to life.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team.
- Keep deepening your prowess in the Life Sciences Industry to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Minimum of 2 years using strong quantitative skills and analytical thinking with at least one year of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
- You have experience working with and/or leading teams and clients using your exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills.
- You’ve got demonstrated experience and ability to address strategic components of the Life Sciences Industry strategy including R&D, Commercial, Enabling/Corporate Functions, Supply Chain/Manufacturing across biopharma and med tech.
- You are specialized in one or more of the following:
- R&D (e.g., Research, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Medical Affairs)
- Commercial (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Patient Services, Market Access and Analytics):
- Corporate Functions (e.g., Finance, HR, IT, Procurement)
- Supply Chain/ Manufacturing (e.g., New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.)
- IT/Cloud strategy across functions
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 – $160,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.