Office Accounting Work
Under the direction of the Director of Reimbursement, the Senior Accountant – Reimbursement is responsible for performing accounting duties involved in compiling, analyzing and reporting the financial statement presentation and Governmental Cost Report filings.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible hospital accounting experience; at least 5 years of hospital cost accounting experience.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA/MHA preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Health system experience.
- Working knowledge of PC or mini-based software packages and HBSI and HCC preferred.