AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Sr. Financial Analyst, Allergan Aesthetics Loyalty Programs
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- An Innovative Business Supporter. You will support and partner with the Professional and Consumer Loyalty program teams in Allergan Aesthetics. You will report to the Finance Director, Loyalty Programs and will be based in Irvine, CA. This role would directly partner with Marketing & the Allergan Data Labs (ADL) teams to enable achievement of quarterly Gross-to-Net targets and enhance financial transparency, while staying SoX compliant.
- A Strategic Forward-Thinker. You will provide financial and Accounting oversight for patient offers launched within the consumer loyalty program, as well as partnering with Marketing to develop contract terms for Allergan Aesthetics’ largest accounts.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for consumer loyalty program. Track and analyze allowance spending at product level, with a focus on minimizing risks to achieving quarter end sales commitments. Reconcile actual reimbursement payouts vs. final offer performance and reserve balances
- Ensure all consumer loyalty offers have appropriate documentation and approvals, prior to launch
- Work with the ADL team to develop financial reports that are key Sox controls for re-imagined consumer loyalty program, patient offers, and new reimbursement platform. Analyze reimbursement activity to ensure payouts are per program and specific offer rules.
- Review draft contract terms for 350+ customer accounts part of the Professional loyalty program. Ensure financial exhibits are consistent with standard pricing approach for each contract type, both before draft contract is presented to customer and prior to final approvals. Sign off on contract terms in SAP, per approved documents
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis of specific patient offers, with a focus on financial controls. Analysis will support strategic decisions on future programs construct
- 4-year undergraduate degree, with emphasis in finance or accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience applying accounting and financial principles, as well as month end and quarter end financial close
- Strong computer skills including Excel spreadsheets, modeling, and financial systems (SAP). Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proven experience in process improvement and SoX financial controls
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player; comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency
For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.