Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification (EL) business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Information Security in Electrification is license to operate. We take Security quite seriously and we as a function are accountable for establishing an information security strategy for the EL organization. We direct and monitor the implementation of information security standards and policies. Provides information security guidance to executive leadership, business teams and IT team within the organization by recommending information security investments, which mitigate risks, strengthen defenses, and reduce vulnerabilities for development, internal and client facing systems and products. Lead global coordination and oversight of business area and divisional Information Risk Management processes and strategies.
The role reports to the Group IS Manager.
- Establishing EL IT Risk Dashboard by collating data from various sources for KPIs defined by IT.
- Drive the data accuracy and processes to maintain the quality of master data in EL for IT.
- Asset management dashboard to create visibility on IT assets for EL.
- Reporting internal assets and external facing assets and vulnerabilities for IT leadership.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Master’s in Data Analytics or Information Security.
- Excellent analytical skills and excellent knowledge to design queries on PowerBI or data lake or other reporting tools.
- Must have “can do attitude” to drive reporting and awareness in Electrification.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in the US
- Must be currently authorized to work for ABB in the US
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.