Full Job Description
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Analyzes ACG’s Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategy, research, and actions to determine the value of these changes to ACG and its members. Creates models that calculate ACG’s current environmental impact, provides context for operational changes, and predicts reduction impacts from various actions.
Works cross-functionally with Marketing, Employee Communications, Public and Government Affairs, Finance, and Strategy to ensure brand and financial alignment. Collaborates with external vendor to validate value modeling. Participates in sustainability change programs across ACG teams as identified in strategy development engagement to assess potential value that program will provide to ACG.
Connects ACG operations to developments in global and governmental sustainability developments, trends, requirements, and best practices to understand potential impacts.
Assesses sustainability targets and progress made toward forecasted value creation. Assists Director develop business cases to fund sustainability progress, as investments are needed
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Firm understanding of environmental and sustainability issues and solutions
- Experience developing and implementing sustainability strategy programs
- Understanding of ACG’s vast product portfolio
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. May work in a remote/virtual environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, or related area
- Background in Finance, Statistical Modeling, or related field
- Background in financial modeling
- 5+ years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 3+ years of creating successful scenario models
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical mindset and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Translate data and model results into consumable and actionable story
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Strong quantitative skills with KPIs and analyzing sets of data
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Worked with large sets of data to translate into new or already built predictive models
- Prepared business cases
- Created executive presentations
- Developed methodologies to assess and report value to key stakeholders
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job.
This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited
to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to
enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.