2023 Fall Mix & Mingle
Title: Fall Mix & Mingle
This event is designed to give students a high-touch engagement with employers and allow you to showcase yourself to companies for which you may desire to work.
Interested in meeting and networking with new employers about a new career? Curious about what it like to work in a particular company or industry? Interested in building your network, and meeting potential hiring managers?
Mark your calendar and join us for an evening of camaraderie and connections. Celebrate the Fall semester and build relationships with other Jenkins Master’s students, alumn, and business partners in a relaxed atmosphere. The gorgeous Stateview Hotel on NC State’s campus is our luxury location for this year’s event.
This Mix & Mingle is a business casual, unstructured relationship building opportunity that brings together accomplished professionals and Jenkins Master’s students and alumni. Whether you are an Alumn, First Year, Second Year, MMA, MRA or Professional student, interested in the finance, biotech, or technology industry – this event offers the perfect occasion to expand your business, social or enterprise contacts.
Join us in-person on Thursday, October 26, 2023, 5:30 – 7:30pm ET, where representatives from our employer partners will attend to share their experiences in working with their organizations and industries and to meet you. If you are interested, you may keep the conversation going later with the representatives to explore potential employment opportunities.
Attending Employers (will add as employers register)
Attending employers via alumni registered (will add as alumni register)
Why You Should Attend
· Broaden your knowledge of industries and companies which are unfamiliar to you
· Explore connections between the curriculum and professions
· Add community leaders, potential hiring managers and recruiters, and fellow Master’s students to your network
· Uncover hidden unpublished employment opportunities employment
- The Jenkins Mix & Mingle is FREE for all students, Registration in 12Twenty is REQUIRED!
- Alumni please register via the eventbrite link
Research the companies via Linkedin.
Parking: Plenty of Public parking
- Come prepared with a clear goal in mind.
- Have some relevant conversation starters.
- Introduce yourself to one of our employer guests.
- Ask people questions about themselves.
- Ask for what you want, but be clear it’s mutually beneficial.
- Exit a conversation gracefully.
Questions? Please contact Connie Fowler, Recruiting Manager, Poole College of Management Career Center, email@example.com.