Please join us for a corporate presentation hosted by Caterpillar Inc. Presenter Alex Gajewski and other Caterpillar team members from their commercial, engineering, and supply chain organizations will provide a holistic company overview of the company and invite our Jenkins MBA students who are interested in learning about Caterpillar to attend. The session will cover:
- An introduction to Caterpillar
- Their values, divisions, locations, and products.
- Customer back approach in product design and services.
- An overview of Caterpillar disciplines, commercial roles, and career paths.
- A discussion on open positions within the Marketing and Training programs including what the programs look like & what Caterpillar expects from talent
- Alex Gajewski – Marketing and Sales Capability (Gajewski_Alexander_W@cat.com)
- Jennifer Nelson – Retail Development Consultant (Nelson_Jennifer_N@cat.com)
- Alka Upadhyay – North American Sales Manager (Upadhyay_Alka_J@cat.com)
- Meagan Moore – Supply Planning Manager (Moore_Meagan_T@cat.com)
- Mike Sekulich – Engineering Manager (SEKULICH_MIKE_S@cat.com)
Remember to research Caterpillar using Vault / Firsthand from our website
Follow Caterpillar on LinkedIn
This is an informational session you will want to attend and we hope to see you there!
Questions? Please contact Connie Fowler, Recruiting Manager, Poole College of Management Career Center, email@example.com.
Here are some helpful attire links for your benefit.
Location: NC State University Main Campus, 1130 Nelson Hall, 2801 Founders Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607
Parking: Dan Allen Parking Ramp, 110 Dan Allen Drive, Raleigh, NC 27607 (Public parking on first floor – free after 5pm). see attached map