Students are invited to participate in this fun evening of dining and networking with company representatives while sharpening business etiquette skills. Please mark your calendar and plan to attend this workshop Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at fron 5:00 -8:00 PM EST for our annual Poole College of Management Etiquette Dinner.
- Learn more about how to effectively meet people and network at business and social functions.
- At some point in your career, you will be interviewing over lunch or dinner. Learn what and what not to do.
- At some point in your career, you will also be hosting clients or business associates, maybe your boss, over lunch or dinner. Learn what and what not to do.
- Strengthen your knowledge of dining etiquette and professional protocol. You’ll need it!
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER, LISA RICHEY
Lisa Richey is the founder of the American Academy of Etiquette and she is based here in Raleigh.
Companies and organizations around the world contact Lisa to speak on topics of personal branding, how to build stronger and better relationships with clients and colleagues, ways to connect with the multi-generations that make up the workforce, and of course how to dine with ease and grace during a business meal or a job interview.
Please see the attached flyer below for details.
The etiquette dinner will include:
- Networking discussions
- A delicious four-course meal
- An etiquette presentation by a business etiquette and protocol expert
Comapnies in Attendance: ABB, Cintas, EPES Transport Systems, First Citizens Bank, E&J Gallow Winery, GAF, InsightGlobal, KPMG, Revolon Professional, Smithfield, Varonis, Volvo, United Rentals
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY TO ATTEND! IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING DIETARY RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL (email@example.com) WHEN YOU REGISTER. OTHERWISE, YOUR RESTRICTIONS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED!
- ANY TYPE OF ALLERGY (NUT, ETC.)