MBA Careers Summer Webinar Series #1 – MBA Job Search and CMC Resources
The summer before your MBA program begins, students are often eager to dive into career preparation to enhance their skills and brand.
But most MBAs are curious about the fundamentals of the career search:
- What do MBAs do for their summer internships, and where do they go post graduation?
- What are the important timelines?
- What are the critical MBA job search skills, and how will I learn them?
- How will the CMC work with me to create a customized plan for my search?
Join us to learn:
- Overview of MBA internship search timelines: MBA career fairs and diversity conferences, typical company hiring timelines and trends, intro to job search strategy planning
- Detailed statistics on where Jenkins MBAs go for summer internships and full-time
- Overview of CMC preparation activities from Moodle, to Orientation, to MBA 610 in the fall
Unable to attend live? This session will be recorded, and both recording and deck will be posted in the Fall 2022 Full-Time Orientation Moodle for review.