You are invited to join Poole College of Management’s Graduate Career Center for our annual Employer Summit on June 1, 2022 from 11AM – 1 PM, EST at the James B. HuntLibrary in the Duke Energy Hall. The Summit is our way of saying “Thank You” to you, our valued business partner. You don’t want to miss this year’s Summit. We have so much to share with you about the upcoming recruiting season and what we’ve learned from this year’s employer engagements. We are excited that the 2022 Summit is returning to an in-person experience with the option to attend via zoom. Thank you for your willingness to defray the cost of this event with your registration of $50 per person. Any remaining funds may be used to support other MBA career events. Your registration includes lunch, parking, administrative, technology, and the meeting space. Here is a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Hear directly from the MBA Student Association President, Luke Hale and Vice President, Jen (Kries) Todd. Luke and Jen will share student feedback from this year’s employer engagements and they will share ideas for your consideration as you begin planning for the 2022 Fall Semester
- Collaborate with your colleagues on recruitment best practices
- Learn what you will need to consider as we approach the 2022 Fall Semester
- Register as a sponsor of key recruiting events as well as other engagement opportunities.
- Enjoy a tour of the Hunt Library, which ranks second in the list of top ten best college libraries in the U.S. according to College Raptor