Conference Dates: In-person in Dallas on Sept 30/Oct 1 and then Virtual on Oct 5th
The MBA Veterans Career Conference is the nation’s leading military and MBA diversity conference. Every Fall, it connects 400+ 1st and 2nd year MBA students, all of whom are military veterans enrolled at top-ranked programs with more than 60 of America’s leading MBA employers.
Conference Details: https://mbaveterans.com
· 2021 in-person CONFERENCE SUMMARY:
· What: 14th Annual MBA Veterans Career Conference
· Date: September 30-October 1 2021
· Location: DALLAS, TEXAS
· Sponsors: 60+ Expected!
· Programming Highlights: Company Presentations, Open Bar Networking Receptions, Private Invite-Only Meals, Onsite Interviews, Industry Career Panels, Networking Lunches, Career Expo, etc.!
Additionally, there will be a virtual career fair held on Tuesday, October 5th for any sponsors/candidates unable to make the in-person event
OPTION 1 (highly encouraged): Attend the ‘in-person’ event in Dallas, Texas on Sept 30-Oct 1, 2021 and participate in all the networking events, company presentations, interviews, career expos, Cocktail receptions, etc.
- Cost for the in-person event is $249
- We do have a discounted block of hotel rooms set aside for the event and info will be provided once registration is complete.
OPTION 2: Do not attend the ‘in-person’ event, but have your profile and resume included in the resume book and be able to participate in the Virtual Career Fair (VCF) on October 5th
- There is no cost to attend the VCF
To register, visit the website
YOU CANNOT REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE THROUGH 12TWENTY! YOU MUST REGISTER THROUGH THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE!
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE FOR SPECIFIC REGISTRATION DEADLINES!