Plug into a nationwide professional community that will help you connect, advance and thrive in your career!
Virtual: Networking & Career Expo: Sept.22 – 23; Professional Development & Networking: Sept. 27 – Oct. 1
In-Person: Rosen Plaza Hotel & Orange County Convention Center Orlando, FL Conference & Career Expo: Sept. 29 – Oct. 1
We’re excited to announce that registration for our fully virtual 2020 Conference & Career Expo will open at the beginning of August. This engaging and impactful event will run from September 22 – October 1st.
The theme is Generación Líder: Transforming Companies, Advancing Community, which we believe this generation of students will be poised to do. Current events have altered our expected realities, and our programming will reflect the changed nature of the professional landscape and the leadership required to excel within it.
There is a registration fee. Please see your career coach for details.
Here’s why you don’t want to miss our 2020 Conference:
- 9 out of 10 attendees would recommend the conference to a colleague.
- These five companies offered the most interviews:
- Attendees rated the quality of the professional development sessions a 4.6 out of 5.
The Prospanica Career Fair easily connects you – in real time – with employers from the comfort of your home or office via desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Taking place completely online, the virtual career fair allows you to:
• Explore career opportunities available to you in all areas of the field
• Engage directly with employers online via dynamic one-on-one web chats in each booth
• Make new connections and broaden your network directly from your home or office
If you attend virtually = How it works:
After logging in and joining the event, start by exploring employer information and available career opportunities. Be sure to upload your resume before the event so employers will have your information readily available. On the day of the career fair, you’ll choose which employers to interact with, and engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. Share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as you like until the career fair ends.
Who should attend
Whether you’re looking to break into the industry or are an established professional, the Prospanica Virtual Career Fair will have something for everyone:
• Professionals in the field seeking new career opportunities
• Students ready to begin their careers
• Professionals who want to learn more about opportunities for advancement
YOU CANNOT REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE THROUGH 12TWENTY, YOU MUST REGISTER THROUGH THE PROSPANICA WEBSITE!