- Are you thinking about changing jobs or careers?
- Is COVID affecting your job security?
- Are you feeling uneasy about your current job security regardless of reason?
Unlike many “how to get a job” workshops, Jeff Torres, Jenkins MBA ’07, will facilitate a discussion for students who aren’t in a job search, but may be in the near future. What is different about this is that he will be moderating a discussion about topics which you should be thinking and doing in preparing for a job search, but are ignored until it is too late.
Sample discussion topics:
- Handling emotional stress
- Managing the household budget
- Setting up and executing a mindful job search plan
- Keeping a positive mindset
Guest Facilitator: Jeff Torres, Quality Assurance Manager, Align Technology, and guest speaker, Jobs Network of St. Thomas More