Employers: Employer Registration is Open for our Virtual Mix and Mingle Event
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us for an afternoon of conversations and connections with qualified MBA candidates both through one-on-one and small group meetings. Celebrate the Spring semester and begin building relationships with Jenkins MBA students in a relaxed atmosphere. The focus of this virtual event is to provide an opportunity for employers and MBA students to meet and get to know one another.
You will increase your brand recognition, build interest in future opportunities, and educate interested MBA students regarding potential career opportunities with your organization. Employers are REQUIRED to register
Please view these helpful Career Fair Plus Platform Resources
Registration: Simply click here to let us know you would like to attend. After completing this form you will receive a personalized email directing you to Career Fair Plus so you can set up your account and your rooms.
Your $250 registration gift: We kindly appreciate your gift of $250 to support the Jenkins MBA program and as a thank you acknowledgement, you will have access to the virtual Mix & Mingle along with integrated video, banner advertisement on our Career website, and the ability to bring 4 company representatives to the event.
Registration for this event closes on 1/22/2020 at 4 pm.
Employers MUST register to attend: REGISTRATION LINK
This virtual event will take place using the Career Fair Plus platform, this is a smart link meaning you can access Career Fair Plus using your phone or your laptop. It is an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers. Please download the Career Fair Plus app in preparation for the Mix & Mingle and view this video demo to see how it works!
- Watch this 2 minute video to see how the virtual career fair works. (They talk about a career fair. However, our networking event works similar to a career fair. This event is not a career fair.)
- A few weeks prior to the networking event, you will receive an email invitation to create you profile (1 minute video) on the Career Fair Plus platform. You will be able to add recruiters/representatives and set up your open room.
- Career Fair Plus runs best on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. It is NOT supported by Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- It is important to test the platform BEFORE the day of the fair so any technical issues can be addressed.
- Recruiter Resources
- Guide to Employer Web Portal
- Employer Instructions for our Networking event – what to do before and on the day of the event (language may reflect career fair, however this is an event).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview of using the app (1.5 minute video)
Payment is due prior to the event. You may pay via check or credit card, using the mailing address or payment site on your invoice.
Employers who pay the registration via credit card will be granted a full refund if they request to cancel by January 2nd. Employers who pay the Jenkins Mix & Mingle registration via check, regardless of when the cancellation is made, will have their registration payment applied, or carried forward, to this same event the following year.
For questions about this cancellation policy, please contact Connie Fowler at email@example.com.
The virtual Jenkins MBA Mix & Mingle is FREE for all students. Registration in 12Twenty is REQUIRED for students who wish to participate in the event! We are working with Career Fair Plus to host this Mix & Mingle. This platform will help us create an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers.
To attend, you will create an account in Career Fair Plus and join the employer’s open room within the app. Please review helpful resource below for additional information. Be sure to set up your account before January 29th – the day of the event.
- Companies That Are Attending – view a list of employers who will be participating in the event.
- Career Fair Plus Platform – Use this platform to accessCareer Fair Plus either on your phone or laptop.
- Virtual Career Fair Resources – a variety of resources for students regarding the virtual career fair platform.
- Career Development Center – need assistance with your resume, job search strategies, elevator speech, want to meet with you Career Counselor?