We look forward to connecting with you this recruiting season. Please find below/attached important information about our Americas Investment Bank recruiting and application process.
If you are interested in opportunities in Europe or Asia (Equity Research only), please contact the recruiter/team below for more information about their recruiting process and timeline.
How to navigate our group-specific recruiting process:
- Read and save this email as it contains important contacts and Credit Suisse recruiting/application information
- Attend Credit Suisse virtual events and coffee chats to network and learn more about our Firm, people, and culture
- For a list of upcoming events, see below and refer to your School’s Recruitment Portal
- If you can’t make the events below and/or would like to schedule additional coffee chats with the groups that interest you, please reach out to the relevant recruiting contacts attached. These representatives are dedicated to helping you learn more about their group and navigate our group-specific recruiting/interview process. You do not need to go through Campus Recruitment to schedule coffee chats
- Check out our Group Overview Brochure to learn more about the groups hiring Summer Associates. You may recruit with multiple groups
- Please submit your initial group preferences here by November 1. You may edit your responses and group preferences using the same survey link at any time before the application deadline. You will be required to finalize your group preferences when you submit your 2021 Summer Associate application (details below)