Primary audience – MBAs graduating in December 2020, May 2021 or August 2021
Secondary audience – all MBAs interested in building relationships with company representatives whose organizations employ Jenkins MBAs.
On-campus recruiting refers to the structured and organized recruiting process that the Jenkins MBA program schedules with firms that happens on-campus. Recruiting for full-time positions typically occurs in the fall semester for full-time hires, and the spring semester for interns. Interviews occur after several weeks of recruiting events including corporate presentations, informal meet and greets or coffee chats, formal dinner with company reps, and other social events. On-campus recruiting works best for students who are:
1. Graduating in the current academic year.
2. Interested in traditional entry-level MBA roles.
3. Focused on the types of jobs of which they are interested.
At the end of this Zoom meeting you will learn how to incorporate on-campus recruiting as part of your job search strategy. You will learn:
- How to gain eligibility to MBA-hosted employers and activities.
- The employer’s perspective
- How to navigate within the 12Twenty on-campus recruiting module
- How to best represent your brand and the NC State Jenkins MBA brand